Setting up Swish payments is easy. Here's your step-by-step guide to implementing Swish payments.
Set up Swish
Follow the steps below to setup Swish as a payment method in Kivra:
- Contact Kivra and let us know that you want to add Swish as payment method for Kivra invoices. You need to sign an additional agreement with Kivra that regulates the processing of personal data for Swish payments.
- Tell your bank that you want to start receiving payments via Swish with Kivra as a technical supplier. You need to have a Swish Commerce (Swish för handel) agreement with your bank.
- Kivra activates Swish payments for your invoices, so that you can verify that your system can read the settlement information from the bank before going live*.
*) Your company will receive settlement information about the incoming Swish payments in a file from your bank. Please verify that your system can read the necessary information such as OCR numbers and amounts from the bank file before go-live. Please contact Kivra and we can help you test the integration.
Benefits with Swish payments
- Payments go directly to your company’s account, without delay.
- OCR-number and other details are pre-filled when the user receives the invoice. This eliminates the risk for inaccurate details.
- A customer experience that 8 million people in Sweden are familiar with.
Easier for the customer
With Swish, your customers can pay their invoices instantly, with only a few clicks. All details are pre-filled when the Swish app opens. Here's what the user journey looks like:
- The user opens the invoice in Kivra.
- The user selects Swish as payment method.
- The Swish app opens automatically if installed on the same device. If the payer is using another device such as a computer, a QR code will be shown, which the payer can scan with the Swish app to complete the payment. The payer signs with BankID.
- The money is instantly transferred to your company's account. The user can see the payment in their Swish app, in their bank history and in their Kivra account.
Frequently Asked Questions about Swish
How does Swish work for businesses?
Are the funds transferred instantly to our bank account?
How do we get information about incoming payments?
We’re already using Swish, do we need a new Swish number for Kivra?
What if we already have a technical supplier for Swish?
Can we have more than one Swish number?